Noted for his integrity, Mark Weiman has been thriving in the accounting world for over 25 years. Having received his Bachelor of Commerce from Laurentian University in 1992, his CA designation in 1994, and CBV designation in 2000, he was admitted to partnership in 2007.
Professionally enthusiastic about helping clients, Mark has completed specialty work for business valuations for matrimonial disputes, shareholder disputes, tax purposes, loss of income calculations, as well as mergers and acquisitions. He has experience with small to medium-sized businesses in many different industries.
Having never backed down from a professional challenge, Mark believes in hard work and making a difference. He helps clients understand the numbers and the impact of various scenarios.
Areas of Experience
- Valuation Services
- Succession Planning
- Corporate Finance
- Transaction Services
- Audit and Accounting
- Entrepreneurial Services
- Mining Supply and Service
- Retail & Service
- Credit Unions
Professional, Community and Social Affiliations
- Past Treasurer – Valley East Soccer Club
- Member – Finance Committee of Ste Marguerite D’Youville
- Past Chair – Board of the Sudbury Chamber of Commerce
- Past Chair – Audit Committee of the Sudbury Chamber of Commerce
- Past Chair – Advocacy Committee of the Sudbury Chamber of Commerce
- Inspections Supervisor – Caisses Populaires, Credit Unions, Deposit Insurance Corporation of Ontario
- Past Member – Citizens Panel, United Way
- Experienced Business Owner Participant – Bridges to Better Business